LiveArtDC is thrilled to bring you our third annual 24 Hour Playmaking Fundraiser Event, LiveArt in a Day!
The Way it Works:
On Friday, March 11, at 6pm, the 5 playwrights will each be randomly assigned the following elements:
- One director
- Four actors
- A prop
- A DC landmark
LiveArtDC would like to thank our sponsors for this event: Anacostia Arts Center.
Emcee: Heather Whitpan & Kevin Finkelstein
Playwrights: Seth Alcorn, Richard Byrne, Reina Hardy, Pamela Leahigh
Directors: Nick DePinto, Alexander Fernandez, Kari Ginsburg, Anna Lathrop
Actors: Aunye Boone, Madeline Burrows, Christine Callsen, Kevin Collins, Jonathan Douglass, Stefanie Garcia, Liz Hansen, Dexter Hamlett, Erik Harrison, Rebecca Herron, Genevieve James, Katie Jeffries, Andrew Keller, Kyle McGruther, Dallas Milholland, Reginald Richard, Jen Ring, Ian Rogers, John Stange, Jill Tighe, Mackenzie Williams, Clancy Yovanovich
Stage Manager: Laura Schlachtmeyer
ASM: Ashley Lyles
Staff: Jon Boughtin, Julie Garner, Ty Hallmark, Rachael Herron, Jon Jon Johnson, John Vreeland
$15 in advance/$20 at the door
Tickets grant one access to one of the performance times and all three of the bands!
March 12th at the beautiful Anacostia Arts Center.
6pm – Opening Musical Act: Fall Seattle
7pm — 1st Show of all the Ten-Minute Plays
8pm – Half Time Musical Act: Kevin Alan Brown
9pm — 2nd Show of all the Ten-Minute Plays
10pm – Closing Musical Act: Petty Indulgences
- LiveArtDC, Theatre Tickets
more to come!
1231 Good Hope Road, SE Washington, DC 20020
- Take the Green Line to Anacostia Station.
- Walk along Howard RD and turn left onto Martin Luther King Ave SE.
- Walk down Martin Luther King Ave SE (about 7 blocks, 10min) and turn right onto Good Hope Road SE.
- 92 Good Hope RD SE & MLK Ave SE
- 90 MLK Ave SE & U Street SE or Good Hope Road & 13th St.
- P6 MLK Ave SE & U Street SE
- B2 Good Hope RD & 13 Street SE or MLK Ave SE & W Street SE
Capital Bike Share Stations (map)
- Good Hope Rd & 14th St SE
- Good Hope Rd & MLK Ave SE