When are performances?
Thursday, July 10 through Saturday, July 26
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays at 8 p.m.
Saturdays at 9 p.m.
Be there early to choose your house, fill your glass and practice your Flip Cup skills with the actors.
Where are performances?
3628 Georgia Ave NW, Washington DC 20010
Is the venue air conditioned?
How much are tickets?
ADULTS 21 AND OVER ONLY
All single tickets to Fringe performances are $17.00
Fringe Buttons are $5.00 – $7.00
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online!
or at the Fringe box office.
The ticket gets you entrance to the bar, which is closed for our “private event” and the show itself. Any alcohol you want to drink is not included.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
If there are tickets available, you can purchase them at the door.
We accept cash or credit cards.
What about seating?
Seating is VERY limited. This is a progressive production, in that you and the actors will be moving throughout the bar. We HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to wear comfortable shoes and leave large bags and purses at home.
Can I drink and eat during the show?
You can absolutely drink during this show!!! In fact, we encourage you to do so!!! Unfortunately, food will not be available during the run of the show, but come before the show or stay after to partake of DC Reynolds awesome menu.
How do I get to DC Reynolds?
From the Fringe Box Office:
Via car or bike:
- Head SW on New York Ave NW towards 7th St NW.
- Take the first right onto 7th St NW.
- Continue on Georgia Ave NW.
- DC Reynolds will be on your left.
- Total distance: 1.3 miles
- Total time: 8 minutes by car, 15 minutes by bike.
- Where do I park?
There is plenty of street parking in the Petworth neighborhood, just pay attention to parking signs and restrictions. Wednesdays pay particular attention, as after 10pm the certain streets must be clear for street cleaning.
- Walk to MT Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center Metro Station (6 minute walk).
- Take the Yellow line towards Fort Totten (4 stops, 8 minutes).
- Get off at the Georgia Ave Petworth Station.
- Walk south on Georgia Ave to DC Reynolds (1 minute).
- DC Reynolds will be on your right.
- Total time: 15 minutes